Post By RelatedRelated Post
Watch our step by step video on how to find lawn mower parts to keep your mower in top mowing condition. Go to https://www.torodealer.com/en-US/Page to find Toro lawn mower parts.
Throughout the life of your mower, you may need to replace a part or find an accessory. I’m here to show you how to get the right parts to keep your mower in top shape.
- When looking for new parts, the most important thing is to find out the model number and serial number of your mower.
- Every machine is different but typically there’s a small sticker toward the back of the mower usually under the back door that looks like this.
- Jot down the model and serial numbers or just take a picture of it with your phone.
- Then visit Torodealer.com to find the right part.
- Click on the Find Your Part tab.
- Enter your model number and hit Search and a list of serial numbers will pop up to help identify what year your mower was made.
- Click on the correct serial number range.
- You’ll see diagrams of different parts of your mower. You can either click on the area of the mower or if you know the name of the part, you can enter it here.
Once you’ve selected the right part you can either purchase it from an authorized Toro dealer or right there on Torodealer.com. On the parts page, you can also download free operators manuals, see product details and specs and explore accessories that are available for your mower.
Not to sound like a commercial here but using original Toro genuine parts that are specifically made for your particular mower will keep it operating the way it’s designed to. Think about it, you bought your Toro mower because it’s made of Toro parts. When you start replacing those parts with third party products, you don’t really have a genuine Toro mower anymore, which means you might compromise that great quality and beautiful cut. In some cases you might even void the warranty.
This also goes for what you put in your mower. Toro oil and fuel treatments which are available through your dealer or Torodealer.com have been formulated for the types of engines we use in Toro mowers. They can help you keep your engine running smoothly for years to come.